Dec 17, 2004

Bowl of Rice for Dinner

My first post (hopefully not last).

I began this on a whim tonight after browsing around on some livejournal sites, which is not something I usually do, but I was out of thoughts. Iv'e done a short and incredibly lame blog years ago, but let it go when I realized no one would ever read it and there was no real point in doing it. I also had nothing to say. I think I might have things to say now.

Times are tough right now and I wanted to document these "tough right now" times somewhere. Blogging sounded like a good idea. I will update the title and more shit as "things" happen.


Got an interview tomorrow for a job at Addeco. There's a credit check involved, so I don't even know why I am even bothering showing up for it. I gotta do something, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home