Jan 22, 2006

My First Baby

I just got back from a full day of attempting to take photos. I took a total of two, both of them being the same subject but from different angles. That sucks!

I just can't see them anymore! When you as a photographer are able to actually SEE a photograph in your head, actually SEE it with all your imagination, seconds or even weeks before you actually snap the picuture and then have that in a hard copy, shit it's amazing and the only reason why I pick up a camera. That imagination come to life and free to share it with others. It's wonderful.

Iv'e lost that somehow. It's like I am seeing the same things I have already taken everywhere.

I gotta start looking into pointing my camrea in other directions I guess. Alleyways and dirty brick shots have been done, and done well. Move on.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home