Jan 9, 2005

We Would Like to Welcome Walker Transport to the Game

The London Knights won 5 - 4 in overtime, with only 20 seconds to spare. Really nice hockey and a really nice Christmas present. Thanks for the seats, Tim. Nice one.



My brother caught the game winning puck as well. He gave it to the kid sitting behind us. Not that he deserved it or anything, the fucking snot nosed bastard, but hockey pucks go to the kids and always will.


God, I miss the NHL...

Oh! Speaking of the NHL;
Fuck you and die, you ingrate franchise owners!!!

Hey, I have a question for the owners of the companies that OWN the hockey players; does it give you a hard-on (also known as a "boner" or "erection" or "sin" if you are catholic) knowning that you have all these athletic slaves at your very whim and command to do as you will with no regard to anything but profits?

All you NHL team owners are invited to eat my thick, brown shit with a ladel or perhaps a spatula, whichever is handy at the time. I will add some carrots and perhaps some parsley to my shit meal because I know you love all that high brow, mighty stuff, you Armani suit wearing son's of bitches!!!1!!!one!!1!!lol!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home