Dec 26, 2004

Don't You Just Love Old Cartoon Repeats?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The standard routine began Christmas morning, December 25th... Christmas morning is a thing you can always rely on being exactly the same every time; as reliable as church bells, the sun rising and fags wearing rainbow patches on their backpacks; it’s something you know is going to be the same every time...

Well, maybe not forever...

After the opening of the gifts (a theme gift was given to each of the brothers… with one exception) and then breakfast (begun while everyone was seated… with one exception), nothing really was planned for the remainder of the day. Usually people go away to their assigned sleeping areas of the house and either read or (most of the time) have a nap for a few hours. It was at this time of the Christmas routine that I went up to the "sewing room", sat back in the comfy leather chair with a nice tall rum and coke and watched the movie “Godzilla vs. Megalon”, a gift given to me as a joke. The movie was hilarious and a lot of fun to watch. During the film, I found myself telling Jet Jaguar; "watch out for Megalon! He's right behind you!", "Don't worry, Jet Jaguar... Godzilla is almost there to save the universe... again!" Good times. The time I had spent alone with myself in my room watching a shitty movie was my fondest memory of Christmas 2004...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

“Will my car get towed if I park it there?”

“I don’t think so. No, they wouldn’t do that at this time of year. No. It's okay.”

“Well, if it gets towed, it’s all your fault. It will be a big problem if my car gets towed and you said everything would be good this year. You lied to me.”

“...... Do you want me to go and move your damn car!?”

“No I don’t, because when it gets towed, I will get to blame it on you for years and years years and getting my car towed on Christmas would be worth it so I can do that to you... You got any susage rolls? You never feed me anything!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home