Mar 3, 2005

Media Piracy is the Work of the Devil Serpent Demon Man

(can't wait to see what kind of hits I get from Google with this post title. Fuck off if you think I am in any way serious)

I have been downloading a lot of music from the internets recently, like full songlists from Pink Floyd, Greenday, Dave Matthews, Coldplay, Radiohead, Delete Festus and about a million jazz songs. This shit is addictive I tell you. High speed, you will be the death of my purity.

The attraction of purchasing a DVD burner so I can download movies and enjoy them on my TV is not unlike a little horny devil on my left shoulder. His promises are sweet, but my perfect angelic mind knows in the long run, the serpent’s ways will lead to the path to Hell and I will burn eternally for an eternity in eternal hellfire, which is made out of eternal flames in the eternal domain that is Hell. Also, according to catholic tradition, I may also get poked with hot tridents by pissed off demons at the same time as I am burning in the aforementioned hellfire... for eternity in eternal burning pain.

I ask you, who wants that to happen to them? No one, that’s who.

Anyway, I don’t think I will buy a DVD burner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home