Mar 6, 2005

Paranoid Android

Party last night was nice (happy birthday Sand dune), even with it’s large groups of people I did not know and breif episodes of paranoia and self-reflection. I did get to see Paul and Sarah again, which I haven’t seen in a while, which was nice.

I woke up a bit hung-over and I needed to read up on some stuff before going in to work tomorrow and hate the idea of just lying in bed and reading about work. It just seems so incredibly wrong, dosen’t it? Sure a good book you enjoy reading on the weekend is awesome stuff, but lying there naked reading work stuff in bed on a Sunday morning? That’s totally wrong personified. So, I went to the Superstore and bought a slice of pizza and a pop and did the Sunday afternoon thing of going somewhere to study, like a college kid.

After reading up on my technical work shit and finishing my bad slice of 2 dollar pizza, I spent 5 minutes studying the delicate process of the cutting and preparation of a box of pineapples, which was shown to me by the employee dude directly below me. Seriously, I was there for like a half hour and all he did was cut up fruit. You think he goes home and study the fruit cutting process on his free time? I doubt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home