Jul 1, 2005

Prozac: Day Seventeen

I went to see the doctor on Monday for a quick visit and checkup on my state. Not much to tell him other than the side effects have begun; feeling bloated a lot, never really feeling hungry, nausea in the mornings. Thankfully no desires to commit murder.

I am starting to think that the good mood and the continuous good mood I have been in since day three (see previous entry here) was actually not because of the meds. Things are going well for me right now and I have felt “free” from all the things that used to stress me out and drive me down. Further, I am now in a state where I don’t have to rush things and get back to work as soon as possible, which leaves me able to do what needs to be done to find the right path. I think I haven’t felt this good in maybe five years. I think it’s the state of my world that’s doing this to me though, not Prozac. I am still very hopeful though and I start the standard dose of 20mg (instead of the current 10) this Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home