Aug 10, 2005

The One Weakness of the Witch

Finally finished writing the tale of when I was being stalked by a 300+ pound married Wicca welfare Mom.

It happened nearly 6 years ago and I remember telling the story many time to friends and eventually wrote it down about 2 years ago, but never liked the way it was.

I decided to stop trying to make it better and I rewrote it as true as possible to actual events and put it on my section of Winterwind Productions; Written Warning (which is coming along quite nicely).

Go read it here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the story, at the end where you 'vented' all your anger on her....this is hilarious!! Besides, you had to do what you had to do. Anymore experineces please post, love to read them!

10/22/2005 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home