Apr 2, 2005

How dumb can a smart person get?

I try very very hard not to hate people, as it's a useless emotion to dwell on and serves no purpose. You see, among other things, I hate Paris Hilton, reality TV, Rush Limbaugh, radical religious groups, gansta rap, cookies with rasins in them and every four years, I hate 90% of the American Olympic Team (the 10% not included is of course the female gymnastics team. I love them!). Therefore, I try not to talk or think about these things.

Also, I try very very hard not to give attention whores any kind of spotlight, as they don’t really care what is said about them, just that it’s being said.

With that being said, I have found a small list of some of the things Republican bitch queen Ann Coulter has said over the last few years and am posting them just for the sheer sake of letting everyone reading this know how utterly confused I am about how a person like this can be so powerful in American politics. I refuse to believe she actually agrees with everything that comes out of her mouth. No one can be that blind. Even an American.

Think about it. How much attention would this blog get if I started writing that I hated black people, supported torture as the only right form of punishment for kids, told everyone that the only proper place for a woman is on her knees in front of me and supported pedophilia as an art form? Ann Coulter is exactly the same as that; shocking and the opposite of normal human values. Ann (and Fox News for that matter) has found the tender spot in the media that hurts the most and is punching and punching like there’s no tomorrow. And the sad thing is the public are eating it up, not as what it is (very frightening polital views by the majority), but as another piece of “must see TV”! I can’t believe that part of it! “Hey! Pat O’Brian is on! I wonder what he’s going to say tonight!?” It’s not supposed to be shocking! Go watch Jerry Springer if you want that kind of entertainment, ass!

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours."---Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01

"The backbone of the Democratic Party is a typical fat, implacable welfare recipient."---syndicated column 10/29/99

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."---MSNBC

On Princess Diana's death: "Her children knew she's sleeping with all these men. That just seems to me, it's the definition of 'not a good mother.' ... Is everyone just saying here that it's okay to ostentatiously have premarital sex in front of your children? I've never had bulimia! I've never had an affair! I've never had a divorce! So I don't think she's better than I am."---MSNBC 9/12/97

"I think there should be a poll tax for people to vote."---Hannity & Colmes, 8/17/99

"I think women should be armed but should not be allowed to vote."---Politically Incorrect, 2/26/01

"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."---George, 7/99

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."---MSNBC 3/22/97

"Originally, I was the only female with long blonde hair. Now, they all have long blonde hair!"---CapitolHillBlue.com 6/6/00

"Anorexics never have boyfriends. ... That's one way to know you don't have anorexia, if you have a boyfriend."---Politically Incorrect 7/21/97

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home