Aug 11, 2005

All the Garbage



This is just a bit of a tech update on this blog is all this is, more for my own personal benifit than yours actually. Come to think of it, this whole damn thing is more for me than you... In fact, what are you doing here? I don't even know you. How dare you read my personal blog... Fucker.

- Added the "e-mail post" link after each post which is a cool feature that I should have had from the begining.

- Removed Sand's MySpace link because she deleted it. Oh well. I am glad she gave it a shot. Blogging is not for everybody.

- Changed frontpage postcount from 13 to 10 for no real reason. The frontpage was getting long.

- "Older Shit" archives changed finally to take up less space and look at bit better, which actually was the only thing I was intending to change when I turned my computer on tonight, but whatever.

Oh, and I threw up lastnight. My stomach was empty so there was some major heaving going on let me tell you. It was still a pretty bad experience, but at least I hadn't eaten corn chips and chugged orange juice and smoked a joint beforehand. Don't get me started on that memory! I am documenting this on the internet becuase that's what blogs are for, right?

Go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home