Apr 10, 2005

My Brain Farted

Last weekend I woke up at 9am feeling like shit and suddenly found myself walking to the bus stop with my camera. It wasn't the creativity that drove me out of the house though; it was the pulling desire for the sausage & egg McMuffin that got me out of bed on that day. Curse you, Ronald and your feindish ways!

It was rainy and cold out and taking pictures outdoors was not going to happen. I ended up checking out a science fair and took this shot of a lonely kid with the BIG answers about flies. I never asked him about what that answer was, as I believe the true answer about flies lies within ourselves and we all must find it on our own personal journey...









Every weekend so far for past 4 weeks and the following 2 weeks is filled with plans to go somewhere and take photos. The creative brain farts never lasts long, so I am doing everything I can to keep this particular fart active and smelling nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home