Sep 7, 2005

Prozac: Update

I guess I have stopped taking Prozac. I forgot to take it yesterday and was sick all day today so I didn’t take it today either. It’s too damn expensive for a person that’s not working and I am running out and have no idea where I am going to get an extra 65 dollars this week.

I saw my doctor last week and basically told him the truth; that staying on 20mg was not working well enough and that I really wanted to take a higher dosage, maybe 40 or 50mg, but I couldn’t afford to do that without any kind of health plan. He was cool with that and wrote me a prescription for six months worth of Prozac, 20mg a day and told me to come back once I get a health plan.

This is the only reason why I am looking for a job right now. For the health plan.

I don’t want to be like this anymore.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home