Sep 3, 2005

This... Is CNN... reporting what you really want to see.

Am I the only one that thinks Eric Clapton, John Mayer, Bill Cosby, Celine Dion and Harry Connick jr. showing up on cnn's popular show "Larry King Live" to support the hurricane Katrina support is a really, really stupid thing for a NEWS network to do? Seriously, it’s a damn news network!

Why would popular entertainers decide to take this moment of crisis to show up on a worldwide television station? I wonder...


John Mayer and Eric Clapton look really sad in this picture that I took from cnn's front page only minutes ago.

Their somber faces show that they are worried about the people in New Orleans while they are playing their songs on television. You can tell this because the television cameras captured it in the above photo so perfectly that cnn decided to put this photo up on their front page. It's an amazing photo, really it is.

But, wait a second! John Mayer and Eric Clapton both have new albums out, don’t they? Really?

I think I might go out and buy both their albums in support of what is happening now that I have seen this. That would make me feel like I am doing something to support the people. I think I am going to do it...

Being a consumer makes me feel good about myself sometimes!

Freedom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home